Snowcatskiing Freeride in Macedonia – Secret Powder Popup Lodge
- Stay in a remote mountain lodge away from civilization and ski virgin lines in an untouched area
- Freeride with snowcat in one of the most exciting & hidden spots in the Balkans
- Make your stay memorable by experiencing local traditional cuisine cooked by a personal chef in a cozy setting
- Ride with local expert guides that will show you every hidden stash of powder
- Enjoy a safe adventure full of adrenaline
Together with the guys from Powderproject.ch who run a very successful and great Snowcatskiing operation in Georgia we venture into the wild Shar Mountains in Macedonia.
Expect unprecedented Freeriding in the remote valleys of the SharMountains, away from any civilization or skiresort. You will stay in a wodden eco lodge that has been custom built for that purpose. Together with an traditional stone hunters house it will be our basecamp, from where we go out into the surrounding valleys and coloirs for some never before skied lines.
For sure someone has been ski-touring there before, but nobody tried catskiing in this remote high-valley. A Pistenbully with a cabin for 12 freeriders is taking you up.
The new spot is in Macedonia but the exact location is still top secret. In our new location we will be the only group of freeriders.
Booking & information
All information about booking, availability & prices can be found on the webpage of our Partner Powderproject.ch – click here